Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pitbully's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbully

Pitbully's Application Empty
PostSubject: Pitbully's Application   Pitbully's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 am

Name:
Adam
Class:
Medic [Lvl 36 with 5 Star Combat Rating], Robo [Lvl 36], Recon [Lvl 31]. My favourite class to play is my Medic!
Gear:
PvE: BFB with Heal Nade, Heal Wave and either Frenzy Wave or Poison Nade
PvP: BFB with Heal Nade, Heal Wave and either Regen or Poison Aura [depending on # of medics in queue].
Weapeon of Choice:
BioFeedback Beam
Do you have vent and a mic?
I have both a Mic and Vent
Will you use the Forums?
Yes, I would definitely use the forums!
Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA?
Yes, I will be able to commit to these times.
If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game?
No, I would take it as a challenge. I would also not expect to be "the best" at AvA when I have not tried it yet!
How do you feel about recons?
My recon was my first character because I felt it would be the most fun. Unfortunately, there are far too many of them playing and I soon realized that it was not for me. I have now come to the conclusion that they are my worst enemy and it feels like I die due to them on my medic character far more then any other class. Therefore, I hate them...lmao!
If you were to carry the becon on breach, where would you set the beacon?
As a medic, I would not waste my time carrying the beacon. No "ifs", "ands" or "buts" however, I would ensure the beacon was being taken care of during the warm-up timer. Communication is key to victory. I would then focus my efforts on healing my team on the point while staying ALIVE!
If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay becon C. yell at Sef to drop the becon D. /suicide
This is a circumstantial question. If the beacon had "just" been destroyed and was on its way back, I would have to decide in the moment whether or not I could get back to my team faster myself or if waiting for the beacon to be deployed would be faster. In this case, I would, very quickly, call out on the mic for a status report of the beacon and refer to the beacon icon on screen to decide which route would be faster. On top of that you have to be able to trust that the person taking the beacon is smart enough in where to deploy it. All in all, I like to be able to choose where to go and not randomly teleport to some unknown location that could or could not be safe for a medic who shouldn't have died in the first place.
How do you feel about drewdiddy being in digitalsyn?
Unfortunately [or fortunately], I do not know who this is and therefore, can not answer the question effectively.
You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response?
If he was becoming a problem, I would think about replacing my third offhand with a "Neutralize Wave" in order to try to counter him as well as pull out a pain gun and slow his ass down while my team took him off the map. Communication with the team would be key to this successfully working!
Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks?
I do not know who Ksnacks is but I did see that he "approved" of some other application so I am going to take a wild guess that he is possibly in important member of this agency. If that is the case, I look forward to getting to know him.
Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer?
I would say, "That's nice! When? Where? How? Prove it."
A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish s full of scrubs, How ill you respond?
"That's nice, and how old are you? Lmao"
Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter?
Considering the fact that "MMO" is a short form for "Massively Multiplayer On-line" and a "Shooter" would consist of a game where shooting targets was a large portion of the game, I would have to say that it is a hybrid MMO Shooter where even medics "shoot" their guns in order to heal! Every class has a gun in one way or another.
Have you played any other Shooters? Competitively?
Yes, I am in competitive clans in Day of Defeat: Source and Counter-Strike: Source however, these clans have dwindled away and Global Agenda has been my main focus for about a month or two.
Do you have any prior AvA experience?
No, I do not have any other AvA experience but have logged over 160 hours of gameplay within Global Agenda since getting it and do not plan on slowing down anytime soon.

I hope that this application will satisfy the requirements needed. I am a dedicated player and a serious player. I hate losing but a loss is just a minor set back in which revenge will follow.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Pitbully's Application   Pitbully's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 am

Pitbully wrote:
I look forward to getting to know him.
heh, no you don't.
Back to top Go down
wizzay

wizzay

PostSubject: Re: Pitbully's Application   Pitbully's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:51 am

5 star rating me likey. Also liked the neut wave strat vs melle con.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Pitbully

PostSubject: Re: Pitbully's Application   Pitbully's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 pm

I guess I don't want to know you then Ksnacks. If you say so..... and thanks Wizzay!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Pitbully's Application   Pitbully's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:32 am

Pitbully's Application KS-Dunno
(all in all ... im not sure.)
Back to top Go down
Pitbully

PostSubject: Re: Pitbully's Application   Pitbully's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:20 am

I played a bit of AvA with Drif, Cold, Wizzay and others tonight for the first time! Lol... I am definitely lacking the bonuses from maxed epic armour and conquest items due to my level which will only be a matter of time. I can understand why you would say "I Dunno" Ksnacks but I feel like I have the skill to heal even without the best equipment. I guess we will see where this goes and I can only try my best and log more hours in! Hope to see you all in game and vent and prove my worth... Smile
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Pitbully's Application   Pitbully's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 am

Don't even listen to him. He's not reliable! Razz

Don't worry about your equipment too much, I played AvA without the best equipment either, but still contributed well in heals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbully's Application   Pitbully's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitbully's Application
Page 1 of 1