Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GundamX

Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Empty
PostSubject: Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)   Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 am

Name:Brad
Class: Assault
Gear: Mostly Epics
Weapeon of Choice: MagmaLance
Do you have vent and a mic? Yes
Will you use the Forums? Yes
Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA? Yes
If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game? Of course not.
How do you feel about recons? I enjoy killing them but they are useful to a solid team.
If you were to carry the becon on breach, where would you set the becon? Ya dont
If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay becon C. yell at Sef to drop the becon D. /suicide B
How do you feel about drewdiddy being in digitalsyn? ???????
You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response? How the fuck did that happen?
Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks? No, yes i probably should.
Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer? ..... Wheres your evidence? You have none because I don't cheat.
A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, How ill you respond? If it is in public I would defend Vanquish but I would not act immature/rage at the person
Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter? Mostly a shooter
Have you played any other Shooters? Competatively? Yes, many ask if you want.
Do you have any prior AvA expierience? I helped free capping at the end of the last season, that was a fun night.

Last edited by GundamX on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Lvled agaim)
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)   Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:53 am

GundamX wrote:
A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, How ill you respond? If it is in public I would defend Vanquish but I would not act immature/rage at the person
what if its in private.
Back to top Go down
GundamX

PostSubject: Re: Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)   Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:10 pm

KSnacks wrote:
GundamX wrote:
what if its in private.

If it were in private I would act the same.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)   Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:01 am

Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) KS-Dunno
(doesn't meet min requirements, yet still a good app. any other officer thoughts on this dude?)
edit: (also this player took the time to pm me about his app; which already shows traits of loyalty, so ... +1)
Back to top Go down
Drif

PostSubject: Re: Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)   Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 am

Seems too inexperienced to me tbqh
Back to top Go down
wizzay

wizzay

PostSubject: Re: Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)   Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 am

I say no, based on his experience. And KDR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
GundamX

PostSubject: Re: Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)   Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:23 pm

That's fine I'll come back when I've leveled more.

Edit: Where did you find my KDR? I'll raise it up before my next app.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)   Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:52 pm

GundamX wrote:
Edit: Where did you find my KDR? I'll raise it up before my next app.
this p.o.s. joke site that JL made called agendastats.com - We go more on your personal stats than your "ASM" rating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)   Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application ---- Level 38 Explosives Assault (Will re-spec if needed)
Page 1 of 1