Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eldadres 36 Robotics Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldadres

Eldadres 36 Robotics Application Empty
PostSubject: Eldadres 36 Robotics Application   Eldadres 36 Robotics Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Name: Craig
Class: Robotics
Gear: A mix of Blues and Epics (more epics incoming soon)
Weapeon of Choice: Mace and Shield. It's saved mine and my equipment from multiple sneak attacks by Recons. Just whack them over the head and block the rest and they'll leave you alone for a few minutes!
Do you have vent and a mic? Yeap!
Will you use the Forums? Of course
Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA? Should be able to so long as it isn't on a Thursday, it can be sort of dicey on those nights.
If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game? Nope, I'll understand.
How do you feel about recons? It's cool when they're on my team sniping the Medics and pissing off the opposing robotics, but when those bastards are bombing my turret they must be eliminated!
If you were to carry the becon on breach, where would you set the becon? There isn't a beacon on Breach.
If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay becon C. yell at Sef to drop the becon D. /suicide B
How do you feel about drewdiddy being in digitalsyn? I'm not sure there's a feeling of discontent inside me.
You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response? Firstly, make evasive maneuvers. Then put up shield and fight to the death. The strongest will prevail, the weak will die and wish for revenge on his killer!
Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks? No, but I'd assume that'd be a wise choice to know this myth/man/legend.
Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer? I'd ask them why they thought so and answer accordingly. For instance in a Mercenary match I'd direct them to the scoreboard. If I had died at least once then I'd tell them of how if I was cheating I'd be one of the worst cheaters/hackers.
A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, How ill you respond? I'd remain calm and cool and tell them that they should grow up and leave me alone. After that I'd refrain from continuing the idiotic conversation with them and putt them on my ignore list.
Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter? It's more of a shooter but the MMO element is definitely showing itself since the release of Sandstorm!
Have you played any other Shooters? Competatively? TF2, CoD:Mod 2, C:SS, and a few others. I haven't played them competitively but I do try and not suck.
Do you have any prior AvA expierience? As much as I want to do AvA I haven't had the chance to do it just yet.

Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Eldadres 36 Robotics Application   Eldadres 36 Robotics Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Eldadres wrote:
If you were to carry the becon on breach, where would you set the becon? There isn't a beacon on Breach.
Eldadres 36 Robotics Application KS-DApproves01

lol wat?
it was all good until i read this ... then i stopped reading.
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Eldadres 36 Robotics Application   Eldadres 36 Robotics Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:06 pm

KSnacks wrote:
lol wat?
it was all good until i read this ... then i stopped reading.

I'm a bit confused to this as well. I'm pretty sure there's a beacon on EVERY map no matter what it is. I'm a bit unsure of demo maps cuz I never play them though.
Back to top Go down
Seferoth

Seferoth

PostSubject: Re: Eldadres 36 Robotics Application   Eldadres 36 Robotics Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:47 pm

WHAT no beacon. Damn, Im out of a job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldadres 36 Robotics Application   Eldadres 36 Robotics Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldadres 36 Robotics Application
Page 1 of 1