Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TimeLincoln 45 Assault

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimeLincoln

TimeLincoln 45 Assault Empty
PostSubject: TimeLincoln 45 Assault   TimeLincoln 45 Assault Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 am

Name: TimeLincoln

Class: 45 Assault/42 Recon/35 Medic

Gear: Assault-Mostly Epic/ Recon-Mostly Epic/ Medic-Not Geared

Weapon of Choice:Assault-ML/IC / Recon- Balista/Bionics Melee/ Medic-BFB Healing

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes/Yes

Will you use the Forums? When it is necessary.

Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA? Yes

If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game? No... But I am not a B team caliber player.

How do you feel about recons? They have their place... easy to kill when they are not looking.

If you were to carry the becon on breach, where would you set the becon? I think Robo's should babysit the beacon and drop it when it is needed not leave it to be destroyed.

If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay becon C. yell at Sef to drop the becon D. /suicide - Dont know who Sef is so I would just run back if the beacon cant be placed. My answer is A/B

How do you feel about drewdiddy being in digitalsyn? I have no opinion on that situation. I just want to play to win.

You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response? The flavor of the week will be gone with the next patch.

Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks? I dont know Ksnacks and I am not sure If I need to know him.

Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer? Thanks for the compliment.

A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, How ill you respond? I don't respond to retards.

Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter? I think it is a shooter where people can level.

Have you played any other Shooters? Competatively? I have been playing shooters for over a decade. I started playing tribes a long time ago and I have played console shooter as well as PC shooters since. The games I have played before this one are to many to count and I have playing in different leagues.

Do you have any prior AvA expierience? I played AvA with vortex this season and last season I was playing with sGs on the Euro side of things. I was had playing with euro's simply because of the time difference.
Back to top Go down
Seferoth

Seferoth

PostSubject: Re: TimeLincoln 45 Assault   TimeLincoln 45 Assault Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 am

Get a hold of Coldfire or Drif. Welcome to Vanquish.

Oh and I'm Sef, your beacon carrier. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pandemix

PostSubject: Re: TimeLincoln 45 Assault   TimeLincoln 45 Assault Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:30 am

You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response? The flavor of the week will be gone with the next patch.

I will roll you with a white unmodded ghost sword...they can't patch me out.

So you fail the app...sorry you have to go play with lineark now >=)
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: TimeLincoln 45 Assault   TimeLincoln 45 Assault Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:34 am

TimeLincoln 45 Assault KS-DApproves01
(vortex ... VORTEX?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TimeLincoln 45 Assault   TimeLincoln 45 Assault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TimeLincoln 45 Assault
Page 1 of 1