Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sig images

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evilperson

Sig images Empty
PostSubject: Sig images   Sig images Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:04 am

Ok so hbf sabotaged my ability to focus on school work so I'm gonna make myself a sig for now, and hopefully I'll be able to resist making more. I'm making this thread to ask you guys which image you like better or if you can find a better one all together to use in the sig.
first:
http://images.brighthub.com/36/6/366a41f26d9a87372a479706e8d8d416a7d2510d_large.jpg
second:
http://www.tentonhammer.com/image/view/74983/preview

really just focusing on the recon itself which i'll most likely be cropping out entirely unless I find an image that I like the background as well. sooooo let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
silentsadist

silentsadist

Sig images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig images   Sig images Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 am

I think the first one would be the better candidate. I like the background for the second one, but I think it gives you too much of a restriction to your creative arts. Also, I can't help but think of a dinosaur/raptor in that running pose lol.
Back to top Go down
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

Sig images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig images   Sig images Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:03 pm

The first one has no perspective or lighting which may be a good and a bad thing. It really depends on what you're going for to be honest. Usually when making sigs, you have to focus on where the lighting would be positioned and build upon that. I didn't really see any lighting for the first one so you could artificially place it anywhere you like. But then again that stock for the main focal point seems strange to me, but if you can wing it then go for it. Let me know the outcome. =] I'd love to see it.

BTW GFX>School 9 days of the week.
Back to top Go down
silentsadist

silentsadist

Sig images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig images   Sig images Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:32 pm

I would think about "cutting" out the center image, create a background to replace the black, and throw the cut out onto the new background, then go ahead and mix some more graphic stuff ontop of the cutout to mesh with the background. This is all speculation and I in now way have enough experience in graphic editing to actually know what i'm talking about. while it may sound good to me, an experienced artist would say nay for some reason I could not perceive. In any case gl and looking forward to seeing what you make. lol
Back to top Go down
Evilperson

Sig images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig images   Sig images Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Well yeah, if I used that one I would just crop the recon out. With the other, I hadn't decided whether I would crop the recon or do something with the original background. Still messing with stuff and havent decided lol....(lots of hw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sig images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig images   Sig images Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sig images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: