Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Sigs! New Style!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

New Sigs! New Style! Empty
PostSubject: New Sigs! New Style!   New Sigs! New Style! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:09 am

A new Style I started working on, I don't have it right yet. I'm trying to get one of the layers to be more impressionable but it doesn't seem to show right despite what I've tried so far. But heres what I got Tell me what you think. And sorry Silent I am going to make you one but I just want to refine my skills again so I can make you the best sig possible to my abilities. It will be done soon though =P.

Check 'em Out!

My First Try:
New Sigs! New Style! Alias-PSD-Attempt-1

A Different Approach:
New Sigs! New Style! AliasPSDAttempt2
Back to top Go down
Seferoth

Seferoth

PostSubject: Re: New Sigs! New Style!   New Sigs! New Style! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 am

All very impressive but I personally like the first two. The faded edge look makes the sig look like there was higher level of effort then most sigs that simple are a googled image with a name stamped on it. Whats your average time per piece?
Back to top Go down
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

PostSubject: Re: New Sigs! New Style!   New Sigs! New Style! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Well thank you! Uhh I spend around an hour depending on the complexity of the piece. These are a lot of fun to work on so the time flys by. Some pieces take a few hours. I have noticed for me, unlike painters, I have to do everything in one sitting. Because if I go away from the piece for any period of time I forget the feeling that I get from it and what I'm going for. So all my good work is done in one sitting. I'm going to try this style once or twice more because the finished product is pretty nice and I do have a good deal of fun working on them.

I'll post those up as well and I'll finish SilentSadists before then. I've been looking for a good stock buddy!
Back to top Go down
Evilperson

PostSubject: Re: New Sigs! New Style!   New Sigs! New Style! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:44 am

hisbodyfat wrote:
I have to do everything in one sitting.
I was the same way which is the reason I haven't done anything in so long, I dont have any extended amount of time to dedicate to it. Personally I like the 2nd the best. I really like em all though cause you have a similar sig style to what I used to like a lot.
Back to top Go down
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

PostSubject: Re: New Sigs! New Style!   New Sigs! New Style! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:37 am

Well thank you, I like the second better as well. I'm going to make a few more in the near future with this style. Theres one more effect that I'm trying to perfect that would make them look way better. Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sigs! New Style!   New Sigs! New Style! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sigs! New Style!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: