Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i whant't to join the agency please :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosh

i whant't to join the agency please :D Empty
PostSubject: i whant't to join the agency please :D   i whant't to join the agency please :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:32 am

Name: Rosh
Class: Robotic, Assoult
Gear:
Weapeon of Choice: PvE: Minigun, Turrets: auto Cannon/ PvP: Inferno-Cannon, Turrets:Auto-Cannon, Rocket Turret
Do you have vent and a mic? yeah
Will you use the Forums? some times, not allways
Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA? on weekends
If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game? i will do what they tell me
How do you feel about recons? they are good class, just ppl play it too much to fill whit power, some grenades will calm them Wink
If you were to carry the becon on breach, where would you set the becon? on a corner depending on what stage, most of the times close to the objective if i can
If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay becon C. yell at Sef to drop the becon D. /suicide i wait 5 seconds for beacon, if it doen't come up, i fly there
How do you feel about drewdiddy being in digitalsyn?
You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response? depends on my class, if im an assoult i block the attack put my AoE shield and drop my bombs, if im a robo i guess i try to put him in front of my turret, doesn't work thought
Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks? i don't, but if he is from the agency i will be glad
What are your opinions on fizzling?
Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer? im not cheating, i just know how to play
A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, How ill you respond? c yourself and then acusse an agency than have more ppl than friends on your own real life
Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter? MMO
Have you played any other Shooters? Competatively? no
Do you have any prior AvA expierience? yeah, at the beginning of the game, but didn't work
NOTE: i know im young but i know how to play and i take it seriusly, i hoppe you guys give me a chance
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

PostSubject: Re: i whant't to join the agency please :D   i whant't to join the agency please :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:05 am

um, im not sure at this point. Maybe come into our vent and introduce yourself. Also, i got to see how you play. with little ava expiernce, i dont know if you will know the inner workings. mumbles.vent.nfoservers.com 30200 martin.
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: i whant't to join the agency please :D   i whant't to join the agency please :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Is it a good idea to up our vent info in the public forums? You couldve PMd him instead!
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

PostSubject: Re: i whant't to join the agency please :D   i whant't to join the agency please :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:27 pm

if it becomes a problem, we can ban or change password. not a big deal. it was with the old vent because no one was admin. this one its alot easier to stop shit. so its not that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i whant't to join the agency please :D   i whant't to join the agency please :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i whant't to join the agency please :D
Page 1 of 1