Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
superniveus

Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish Empty
PostSubject: Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish   Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:03 am

My in-game name is superniveus, and I've only had a chance to play with a handful of people in the agency in my short time with Vanquish. I was mainly looking for an active AvA agency to enjoy some of GA's end game content. Merc was getting boring and PvE more so. I want to make it clear that I thoroughly enjoyed playing with Vanquish in the few AvA games I was able to play in, but I found that overall there was relatively little AvA activity.

I apologize if I've offending anyone with my short stay. I mean no disloyalty and no offense. You guys won the Destiny map handily, and are strong leaders in the Citadel map. I just want to play the game, and AvA seems like the most fun aspect of GA. I wish you guys the best of luck with the remainder of the Citadel season and with subsequent seasons. Thanks for having me.

Han Solo
Back to top Go down
wizzay

wizzay

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish   Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:23 am

Lol. Smell ya later alligator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Tysabri

Tysabri

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish   Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:27 am

Sorry to see you go. Good luck! :}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish   Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you and Goodbye Vanquish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: