Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilentSadist's Agent Resume

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sSadist

SilentSadist's Agent Resume Empty
PostSubject: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:25 am

Name: Brandon A.K.A. SilentSadist

Class: Robo(50), Assault(38), Medic(32), Recon(37) *In order of preference of play

Gear: ALL EPIC-
Autocannon,
Force Wall,
Harrier Drone,
Hornet Drone,
Med Station,
Personal T,
Pwr Station,
Rocket T,
Sensor,
Nanite,
Hel-Tac,
Tempest,
Dome Shield,
Vandal

Weapon of Choice: Hel-Tec (can do station/turret spec and drone spec effectively)

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

Will you use the Forums? If necessary

Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA? 80% of the time, yes.

If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game? I will perform within the agency as needed. I understand that by being a member, I am submitting my skills and services for the gain of the Agency, including the need to "bench" me or further train me to behavior required/utilized by the Agency. In otherwords: no.

How do you feel about recons? I cannot evade a master recon (not many can), but can manage to survive/flourish/defeat against all other recons.

If you were to carry the beacon on breach, where would you set the beacon? Near the fight, but away from prying enemy eyes (also I'm familiar with being beacon runner(aka beacon bitch))

If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay beacon C. yell at Sef to drop the beacon D. /suicide I would communicate with Sef about the chances of getting a beacon drop, but if necessary, I would fly back.

How do you feel about drewdiddy being in digitalsyn? I have no opinion in regards to drewdiddy

You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response? My response would be to set a trap for pandemix and try to be better prepared

Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks? No, I'm sure, if I am accepted, that I will understand the importance of each high ranking member of this Agency

Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer? Assure them I was not cheating, let my ranking leader know of the situation and move on.

A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, How will you respond? I woulldn't normally respond, but if I were to speak my mind to someone so obviously looking for a fight, I would not talk about any agency, I would let them know they were playing a video game, that games are meant for fun, not stress.

Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter? Supposedly both; however, I prefer to relegate my attentions to the Shooter portion of this game.

Have you played any other Shooters? Competatively? I am a member of EGO in Call of Duty MW and BF Bad Company 2.

Do you have any prior AvA expierience? Yes, I was previously a member of "evil" Vortex.
Back to top Go down
sSadist

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 am

Oh yeah, I'm also a rare crafter working towards epic crafts (47 rare crafts away from epic)
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Sorry to get back to you so late, but i Apporove. Ill add you as soon as i get on. Thanks for your patience
Back to top Go down
BassGNT

BassGNT

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 pm

sSadist wrote:

If you were to carry the beacon on breach, where would you set the beacon? Near the fight, but away from prying enemy eyes (also I'm familiar with being beacon runner(aka beacon bitch))

It's all about the bacon. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BassG00
sSadist

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:57 am

You kiddin me? If it were bacon, they would need something akin to a nuclear missile to get me to stop protecting the bacon. And even then, I might just stay so that I could get some zesty nuclear exposure on my bacon for free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tysabri

Tysabri

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 am

SilentSadist's Agent Resume Nuclearbacon

Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:18 am

BassGNT wrote:
i hate you so much right now ...
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:00 am

but seriously,
SilentSadist's Agent Resume KS-Approves01
(welcome to vanquish)
Back to top Go down
sSadist

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:51 pm

okay, so when are you guys online? I've been on most weeknights and weekend nights from around 8pm-12pm (pst) and I haven't seen ColdFire nor Ksnacks. Should I apply at the agency desk?
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Myself, Coldfire, Seferoth, Xelly, Drif, Wizzay, an Pandemix are players that can give you an invite. Just tell them you were accepted on the forums.
Back to top Go down
BassGNT

BassGNT

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:39 pm

KSnacks wrote:
BassGNT wrote:
i hate you so much right now ...

D'aaaw why?

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BassG00
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Agent Resume   SilentSadist's Agent Resume Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SilentSadist's Agent Resume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General :: Player Applications-
Jump to: