Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nearsighted's App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nearsighted

Nearsighted's App. Empty
PostSubject: Nearsighted's App.   Nearsighted's App. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:12 am

Name: Cody C.
Class:41 robo, 39 assault, 38 medic, 24 recon, 19 robo (pvp only char)
Gear:Mostly epics, some uncommon.
Weapeon of Choice:smg
Do you have vent and a mic?yes, yes
Will you use the Forums?yes
Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA? yes
If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game?LOL no.
How do you feel about recons? Most are re-recons, but personally i like sniping pve, and bombercon pvp
If you were to carry the becon on breach, where would you set the becon? around the corner at point not visible
If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay becon C. yell at Sef to drop the becon D. /suicide A, unless sef is close, and no i wouldnt yell at him
How do you feel about drewdiddy being in digitalsyn? Idk who that is.
You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response? shit, its on like donkey kong biatch
Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks? No, should i?
Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer? lol, thanks for the compliment.
A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, How ill you respond? Keep crying, it'll give you more obj points.
Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter? Both...
Have you played any other Shooters? Competatively? Counterstrike, (CAL) Scrimmage for Modern Warfare 2
Do you have any prior AvA expierience? No sorry, looking forward to it upcoming season.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

Nearsighted's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearsighted's App.   Nearsighted's App. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:28 am

Nearsighted wrote:
Weapeon of Choice: smg
How do you feel about recons? Most are re-recons, but personally i like sniping pve, and bombercon pvp
Nearsighted's App. KS-DApproves01

Last edited by KSnacks on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nearsighted

Nearsighted's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearsighted's App.   Nearsighted's App. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 am

Awe why not ksnacks Sad
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

Nearsighted's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearsighted's App.   Nearsighted's App. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:23 am

This is a possible.... No ava expiernce. What is your main?
Back to top Go down
Nearsighted

Nearsighted's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearsighted's App.   Nearsighted's App. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:03 am

Well right now im using my medic as main, I am told I got some awesome heals, its currently at 41 and my robo is |---| away from 42. I play on the Tank/Healer/T.Engineer often
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

Nearsighted's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearsighted's App.   Nearsighted's App. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Whats your Star Rating? i know that doesnt mean alot, but.... well see. Your application was very vauge. We try and get the most invololved people into vanquish.
Back to top Go down
Nearsighted

Nearsighted's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearsighted's App.   Nearsighted's App. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:40 am

4 stars robo, 4 1/2 medic, 3 1/2 assault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nearsighted's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearsighted's App.   Nearsighted's App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nearsighted's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General :: Player Applications-
Jump to: