Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone want to test an app?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireal

Anyone want to test an app? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to test an app?   Anyone want to test an app? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 pm

I wrote a program that changes the way in which Windows handles mouse acceleration. It can be downloaded here:
http://www.k3vn.com/mace.zip

Using No Acceleration generally helps me aim more accurately. I'd appreciate any feedback.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test an app?   Anyone want to test an app? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 am

sorry, but no ... seems sketchy.
Back to top Go down
Fireal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test an app?   Anyone want to test an app? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 am

Ok, sorry if it seems that way, but it is legit. I could post the source code, but anyone here would be able to make heads or tails of it.
Back to top Go down
duckies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test an app?   Anyone want to test an app? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:50 am

a program?? did ya miss the registry settings in windows to disable acceleration?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test an app?   Anyone want to test an app? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to test an app?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: