Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pick me pick meeeee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabe

pick me pick meeeee Empty
PostSubject: pick me pick meeeee   pick me pick meeeee Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Name: Gabe “Rabe”

Primary Class: Recon (46) Assault (30) Robo (34)

Preferred nickname/pronunciation of your name (leave this blank at your own peril): Gabe or Rabe

Is your gear all Epics? Mixed? Please describe: All epic.

Weapon of Choice: Fork and knife

Do you have Ventrilo and a mic? Vent yes. Mic no. I gueesssss I can get one. <3

If someone claims they are a female in voicechat, do you believe them? im not gonna lie.. it’s been 2 minutes since I read this question and I don’t really know how to answer it.. I don’t care? haha

Will you use our forums? Will you use them for something other than trolling? If I feel like posting something or replying to something yeah.. other than that im an oompa loompa, not a troll.

Will you be able to commit to the 7:30-9:30 PST Monday through Thursday time for AvA? Snap.. this is my gym time!!! Im good until 8:30 or 9. And then again after I get back.

If you are put on the Second Team or not placed on a team at all, will you feel butthurt or feel like ragequitting the game? There is an I in team. It’s just silent, I swear. And noooo I don’t cry.

Are you a Pub Star? Referring to bars and alchy, shyyaaaa

How do you feel about recons? I am one.. but I do have to say.. all the recons that snipe constantly.. grow some testies and kill a turret or two please, that is your jobbbb thanks <3

If you die, should you: A. Fly back to the fight, B. Call for the robo to place the beacon, C. Yell at the robo to drop the beacon, preferrably with several expletives included, or D. /suicide A. and I have a robo.. so il just get on him if I want to yell at someone. Yes I talk to myself.

You get rolled by a meleecon and his dual daggers. How should you deal with him? Give him the finger and tell him mine are bigger.

What are your opinions on fizzling? It’s a weird word..

Someone accuses you of cheating/hacking. How will you respond? This happened to me the other day. Someone sent me a tell and said “hey nice hacking. I love seeing people use the ‘I can’t die hack.”” I said “hey.. nice hacking. I love people using the ‘I suck so I’ll blame it on other people hacking hack.”” Aaand ignore.

You have to go to the bathroom during an AvA match. Do you: A. Ninja-AFK, B. Valiantly hold it until after the match, or C. RAID BUCKET? Technically.. im pretty good at ninja’ing. Just sayin…

Is Global Agenda an MMO or a Shooter? MMOSHOOTER gotchooo

What is a "mangina"? something you eat with French toast and Bacon?

Have you played any other shooters? Competitively? Played yes. And im pretty sure I have a penis.. so competitive.. it’s a given.

Do you have any prior AvA experience? Nugatory. Teach meeee. Im bored with Mercs.

k thaaaanks byyyeeee <3

albino
Back to top Go down
Vandah

Vandah

PostSubject: Re: pick me pick meeeee   pick me pick meeeee Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:25 pm

I feel that your kind of attitude will bring unwanted attention to our agency. Let alone you cant answer questions right. If i have a say in this, i would say no. It would be nice for you to cap on at least one class and be modded out. And try to be more mature when applying for a serious AvA agency.

-1 Vandah
Back to top Go down
Warath

PostSubject: Re: pick me pick meeeee   pick me pick meeeee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:51 am

Back to top Go down
Rabe

PostSubject: Re: pick me pick meeeee   pick me pick meeeee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:59 am

"I feel that your kind of attitude will bring unwanted attention to our agency" If by "attitude" you mean sarcastic, fun, great spirited and outgoing and by "unwanted attention" you mean laughter, team work focus, and fun. then i agree with you 100%.

try not to take things so seriously bud. Wink after all, this is a game.. intended to entertain people and give them something to enjoy and have fun with, with the added benefit of associating and playing with other people.

"It would be nice for you to cap on at least one class and be modded out." If maybe you would have asked.. instead of assume.. you would have known i started my robo.. then didnt like it.. then my assault.. and didnt like it.. then my Recon, and loved it and currently play IT. tisk tisk.

"And try to be more mature when applying for a serious AvA agency." try to have fun once in a while Wink it's just a game.
Back to top Go down
Vandah

Vandah

PostSubject: Re: pick me pick meeeee   pick me pick meeeee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 am

Rabe im not trying to throw punches at you. I myself can be very goofy at times, but its knowing when its ok. Another good-sported team mate is always welcome, but we do take AvA Seriously so it is wise to reconsider your application details. I can see that you play alot of merc; Keep at it and get some more practice. And then when you cap i would like to compete with you for an AvA spot.
Back to top Go down
Xelly

PostSubject: Re: pick me pick meeeee   pick me pick meeeee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 am

Hi Gabe. I appreciate your enthusiasm and energy, but we cannot accept your application at this time. We have recently altered our play time, and that was not reflected in this application. At the very least, your stated playable times are not compatible with ours. Thanks for applying, and good luck in GA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pick me pick meeeee   pick me pick meeeee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pick me pick meeeee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General :: Player Applications-
Jump to: