Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilentSadist's Gift

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

SilentSadist's Gift Empty
PostSubject: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Well here it is. I don't know how I feel about it because I used a stock rather then a cut, which was a weird work around. Silent if you don't like it I can go back and try again I have another stock that I wanted to try out. Let me know what you guys think.

SilentSadist's Gift SilentSadist-Robo-Sig

here if you want it in your sig add the IMG brackets to the URL

https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/hisbodyfat/SilentSadist-Robo-Sig.png
Back to top Go down
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:27 pm

I didn't like the white border so I removed it, This is without it.

SilentSadist's Gift SilentSadist-Robo-Sig-3

Heres this URL too in case you like either of them.

https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/hisbodyfat/SilentSadist-Robo-Sig-3.png

EDIT: I didn't like it without the border either so i cut part of it and set it to overlay so it matches the rest of the sig I think this looks the best. of the three at least.
Back to top Go down
Evilperson

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 am

fuckkkkkkk hbf you have no idea how badly you're making me want to start back into PS again lol
Back to top Go down
silentsadist

silentsadist

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 am

awww yeah, I like it alright Very Happy thanks!!
Back to top Go down
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 am

Quote :
fuckkkkkkk hbf you have no idea how badly you're making me want to start back into PS again lol

hahaha, well do it dude, I stop and start. It's been a long amount of time before i started back up. I learned almost everything I can do from this guy xALIASx he's way way way too good. He used to run chaosgfx.com but after repeating hacks he just quit running the site. Which is sad because it was by far the greatest GFX site ever made.

But you should do it dude, I'd love to get some SOTW competitions running. And see some other artists work. I can give you any pointers I have to offer. It'd be fun. =D
Back to top Go down
silentsadist

silentsadist

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:32 am

hey, ummm, also wondering if maybe you might make me a complete set? *cough avatar* lol. I noticed my current avatar and its comparison to the sig you made me just looks tacky lol. like wearing a trucker's cap and slippers in a 3k dollar suit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evilperson

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 am

seriously hbf, you're gonna make me fail out of school hahah. I used to admin at a site the was originally a socom site (socom 1 for ps2) that evolved into a general gaming site, but more importantly, with heavy emphasis on gfx and sigs. The site also had a SOTW section with a new thread each week with lotssss of entries. Everything you just said reminded me of that (longggg long long time ago) and its making me crave. Right now I still only have CS2 and it runs a little funny on my macbook (only comp i have at school) with crossover. Hopefully I can get back into the game after this coming busy week I have and maybe even get a few other people to join in on some friendly competition.

EDIT: just for the hell of it, i just googled for the image you used in that sig and found it...i fuckin love those effects lol, such a huge difference in how it looks.
Back to top Go down
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Well thank you lol. I know how you feel with that site, I'm in the same boat which is why I've been making sigs recently. I'm actually going to make one right now. I just have to find a good stock. But I do appreciate the compliments. And I'll have an avatar up soon for you sadist.
Back to top Go down
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Here you go buddy, I made it the same dimensions as my own because I always liked the way the banner looks rather than a box. Let me know what you think. If you don't like it or think I need to fix anything let me know. I'm not sure if it totally matches but I won't be able to tell until its on the forum. The border is weird also. So I can fix that too if you'd like me too. Let me know what you think.

SilentSadist's Avatar Gift:
SilentSadist's Gift SilentSadistsAvatar2

EDIT: I did change the border a little bit, but it's still odd. If you don't like it let me know. =P
Back to top Go down
silentsadist

silentsadist

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:55 am

hmmm, what do ya think?
Back to top Go down
Evilperson

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:07 am

I think i cant figure out why you resized it smaller so it doesnt look as good? lol
Back to top Go down
silentsadist

silentsadist

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:16 am

omg, i sooo didn't resize it. i saved png as and uploaded from pc. that's it.
Back to top Go down
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:22 am

Well that is too odd, I think it looks ok other then the fact that it's resized. Can you use and avatar from a link on this forum? cause if thats the case then I can just give you the links if you dont have them already.
Back to top Go down
silentsadist

silentsadist

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:37 am

yeah, give me the link, maybe that'll fix the issue i hope
Back to top Go down
silentsadist

silentsadist

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 am

do you think it would be too cheesy if i paid homage to your graphics by asking my avatar take the same letter style as yours (meaning SS instead of the full, like what you did with urs?)
Back to top Go down
hisbodyfat

hisbodyfat

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:34 am

NO problem buddy, Its really up to you. I doesn't make a difference to me as long as youre pleased with what I made. I'll switch it up for you shortly.

Will repost.
Back to top Go down
Evilperson

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Its funny you guys mention that cause (depending on the avatar type) I used to put EP on a lot of em for short xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilentSadist's Gift   SilentSadist's Gift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SilentSadist's Gift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: