Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

45 Magmalancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bonedit

45 Magmalancer Empty
PostSubject: 45 Magmalancer   45 Magmalancer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:36 am

Name: Bonedit
Class: Assault
Gear: Epix
Weapon of Choice: Magmalance
Do you have vent and a mic? yes
Will you use the Forums? yes
Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA? yes
If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game? no
How do you feel about recons? I have a lv 44 Snipercon in mostly epix, however my aim is lackluster due to older graphics card. Otherwise good recons can be annoying, bad recons eat my magma.
If you were to carry the beacon on breach, where would you set the beacon? in a spot with little to no traffic, ideally in a small space or corner or somewhere high up... sometimes a well defended robo nest will do.
If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay beacon C. yell at Sef to drop the beacon D. /suicide
A. Usually i fly back however I would first ask if one can be placed before i respawn... i would have to judge on the wait period of that beacon.
How do you feel about Drewdiddy being in Digitalsyn? who?
You get rolled by Pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response? what are you doing on the opposing side...
Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks? no, but im guessing you will tell me anyways
Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer? cool story bro, thx for the compliment.
A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, how will you respond? are you still whining?
Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter? both, but im leaning more towards an MMO.
Have you played any other Shooters? Competatively? Combat Arms, Quake series, early COD series, some other F2P ones...
Do you have any prior AvA expierience? A brief experience for a few weeks during my stay in PIE Vortex, only to log in one day and see the alliance crumbled and most of the agency gone.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

45 Magmalancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 Magmalancer   45 Magmalancer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 am

Bonedit wrote:
\my stay in PIE Vortex
45 Magmalancer KS-DApproves01
Back to top Go down
Bonedit

45 Magmalancer Empty
PostSubject: ...   45 Magmalancer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:55 am

wuts with the hate... u cant judge me based on my clan, i was only in there for like 2/3 weeks and was not politically tied in to what was going on... i still dont take sides with agencies... i just showed up to do the PVP and AVA, most of which was a pug variety of players from other agencies in the same alliance.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

45 Magmalancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 Magmalancer   45 Magmalancer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 am

Bonedit wrote:
u cant judge me based on my clan
watch me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

45 Magmalancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 Magmalancer   45 Magmalancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 Magmalancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanquish :: General :: Player Applications-