Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rumblepit

Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Empty
PostSubject: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Name:corey stein/rumblepit
Class:assault lvl 40 main /recon lvl 26
Gear:assault i need hands,legs ,and feet to complete my epic set
Weapeon of Choice:inferno
Do you have vent and a mic?yes
Will you use the Forums?yes
Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA? always
If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game?not at all.we are all there to do the same job.
How do you feel about recons?very fun class to play,hate them very much when im on my assault lol
If you were to carry the becon on breach, where would you set the becon?close to the point in a discrete location
If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay becon C. yell at Sef to drop the becon D. /suicide. a of course ,get right back in there and do the job.
How do you feel about drewdiddy being in digitalsyn? im not sure who that is ,but to each his own.
You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response?dam recons, lol
Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks?i dont know knsnacks,im still kinda new to the game not sure if i should know him lol
Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer?report me please.
A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, How ill you respond?you dont respond,no need to feed the trolls
Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter?well i joined after the expansion ,i would have to say its a shooter mmo.
Have you played any other Shooters? Competatively?yes i have, i was one of the leaders of THK/aka Trigger Happy Klan in War Rock.its a free to play fps,and it has some of the best combat i have ever seen in a fps. my clan was tied for first in UO.UO is urban ops,and it consist of 10,12 ,or 16 man teams,taking ,and holding,objectives,or just setting up ,calling locations, and killing everyone on the other team. the clan we were tied with belong to the game admins ,and forum moderators.
Do you have any prior AvA expierience?no i really dont, i helped you guys out at the end of last season when you were making your push from 7th to 2nd.

i have only been in game for a little over 2 weeks. im still learning, but i can assure you ill be ranked top % of my class very soon.im a friend of Aqualis and a member of transendence gaming community .he was the person who got me into this game.if i dont meet your requirements ill understand because i know what its like to have a top ranked agency/clan ,your always looking for the cream of the crop and you have standards to uphold.
Back to top Go down
BassGNT

BassGNT

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 pm

If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay becon C. yell at Sef to drop the becon D. /suicide. a of course ,get right back in there and do the job.

*Cough*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BassG00
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:05 pm

i agree with bass.
Back to top Go down
Rumblepit

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 pm

maybe i should be more clear, a and b , if the sef dose not know the beacon was destroyed ill let him know to get another up asap,there is no need to zerg a point as a assault ,but there is still plenty to do other then wait around for a beacon or others to respawn.that is if the point is close enough to the spawn.
Back to top Go down
Aqualis

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:47 pm

This man is great at FPS games, solid in his attitude, and reliable.

He is still new and lacks enough epic gear, but he has only been playing for a few weeks and already at 40 with his assault and rising in the levels with his recon. With some proper training from others in the agency I think you will find him to be a great asset and very helpful for the upcoming season.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 am

Aqualis wrote:
He is still new and lacks enough epic gear, but he has only been playing for a few weeks and already at 40 with his assault and rising in the levels with his recon. With some proper training from others in the agency I think you will find him to be a great asset and very helpful for the upcoming season.
Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon KS-Approves01
(aqualis wouldn't speak out for a scrub; so this guy has my approval)
Back to top Go down
Drif

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:14 am

I have no problem training a solid player in AvA, however from what I can tell from your stats you need a lot of work before you are even able to enter AvA. You're assaults KDR in merc for this month is .67 which is horrendously low even taking into account how fail the matchmaker is (win percentage of 55% means its not just horribad teams). So unless I'm missing something you seem to be lacking the basic skills needed to compete in high level fps play atm.
Back to top Go down
Rumblepit

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:44 pm

kdr is to low,you got that right. there is a good reason for that. when i play this class, i tank.im not a kdr kiddie. i dont leave the point because i want a kill. i stay on point. i wish i could say the same for most people in this game. i dont know how many times i get someone to 25% health and watch my whole team leave the point and me to go for that kill.that includes medics. what can you do? i could get a 2.0 kdr on a assault, i get a magma lance ,sit back and spam rockets into the point,there ya go 2.0. not how i play.

every game i have ever played i was a ranged class. eq2 ranger,guild wars ranger,aoc lvl 80 ranger,lvl 60 ranger,lvl 40 ranger,mortal online ranger,war rock sniper main had a 4.60 kdr and my alt had a 12.0 kdr,combat arms sniper.i cant check my stats right now but the last time i did i had 2+ kdr with my recon. point being ,i was told you were looking for assaults and rolled one to cater to your needs.out of 40,000 plus assaults im ranked in the top 250 to 300 in 2 weeks,not even my class or play style.same goes for my recon.

i am still a noob like i said im 2 weeks in.im still getting use to the game play as a assault. im still getting use to sniping in this game,i have to remind myself bullets dont drop, no wind, 1 hit box ,dont go for head.

where did you stand 2 weeks into the game?

where will i be in 4 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Drif

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:16 pm

I have 2 major issues at this point then. First, even as a tank that KDR is low, not only does it tell me that you cant push a kill, but it also tells me that you have trouble staying alive at times as a tank (KDR also is an indicator of your ability to survive). Secondly, I personally will never run a full time tank on my strikeforce, tanks are needed for some maps, but most maps running all dps assaults is better. And judging by your app you have little to no experience playing a dps spec. I'm not trying to insinuate that you are a bad player or anything here, I just think you need a lot more experience before we can accept you.

Rumblepit wrote:

Personally I was leading an agency in AvA that went on to win 2 zones now.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 am

Drif wrote:
Rumblepit wrote:
Personally I was leading an agency in AvA that went on to win 2 zones now.
.... looks like you lose rumble.
Back to top Go down
Aqualis

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 am

Will work with him outside the agency for a bit to get that KDR fixed, and properly playing the assault a bit more. Will have him reapply or repost here when that time comes. Should not take too long, but I took a look at the agendastats today, and yeah, with assault not being his usual play style at all, I think he just needs to rethink how to play it in this game. Not focus so much on tank method as much. Lets see how he is later this month.
Back to top Go down
Rumblepit

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 am

aqualis said i should update you on my progress.im now lvl 50 full epic gear and weapons,mods ,most of which are rare.re speced to a lancer build and kd has gone up .33 in 2 weeks. like i said im still new. this will be my first month in game and im learning all this on my own . still trying new builds and mods to see what works best. everything has been trial and error so far with many ups and downs. learning fast for the most part and will continue to improve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon   Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumblepit lvl 40 assault , lvl 26 recon
Page 1 of 1