Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duskound - 38 Recon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duskhoun

Duskound - 38 Recon Empty
PostSubject: Duskound - 38 Recon   Duskound - 38 Recon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:09 am

Name: Brett (Duskhound)

Class: Recon

Gear: Epic and Rare items, Armor still has 3 uncommons

Weapeon of Choice: Scorpia/Ballista

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes.

Will you use the Forums? Absolutely.

Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-11:00 pst time to AvA? Yes.

If you are put on the B team, will you feel hurt or feel like rage quitting the game? Not at all. Part of the appeal is that I would be placed on a secondary team initially, and with gradual progress and experience I can make even more of an impact later on. It makes sense and I would not be offended.

How do you feel about recons? Kill beacon, kill turrets, kill healers.

If you were to carry the beacon on breach, where would you set the beacon? In the event I'm carrying the beacon, I'd put it where it makes sense. I'd possibly ask where it needs to go and then put it in an advantageous location, possibly where a Robo would set it up anyways. It baffles my mind when people respawn and leave the beacon on the ship for minutes at a time...

If you die, should you: A. fly back B. wait for Sef to lay beacon C. yell at Sef to drop the beacon D. /suicide Ask Seferoth what's the status of the beacon, maybe yell to drop it if its taking awhile (you can yell back at me to kill those rocket turrets). Otherwise, fly out if its quick enough. So... A, B, and C in a specific order.

How do you feel about drewdiddy being in digitalsyn? Well I do not know Drewdiddy, although it shows he is in Vanquish... I guess I feel indifferent until I know more Smile

You get rolled by pandemix and his duel daggers, what is your initial response? Well it's happened once before, just know I'll be looking for that Minotaur head and those well placed standard mines when I respawn.

Do you know Ksnacks? Should you know Ksnacks? Ksnacks is from Cali, so he's okay in my books then! (I live in San Diego, California) I suppose it would help to know Ksnacks because he can put up that great "approval" graphic. If he's a Humboldt hippie though.... not so sure. Haha, kidding! No, but really....

Someone accuses you of cheating, how will you answer? Ignore and/or smile back. That someone probably couldn't take a loss with good sportsmanship.

A player is calling you a dick and saying Vanquish is full of scrubs, How ill you respond? Tell them to press "Y". As far as being a dick, well... I guess that's a matter of perspective.

Is Global Agenda an MMO or Shooter? It's a shooter indefinitely, with an RPG underscoring. It's a very raw, primitive shooter, though, as it was developed to be scalable for as many different computer setups. That means that it is not as refined as a traditional shooter - the hitboxes are not crisp and well defined, allowing for shots to land easier, great for a Recon.

Have you played any other Shooters? Competatively? Yes, I've played an immense amount of shooters. Doom was the first video game I ever played. On the competitive level, I was Team Leader for a Call of Duty 4 team that competed in an east coast ladder, TWL. (Team was based on the east coast) We were 15th in the Team Deathmatch ladder of about 130 teams when it was at its peak. I am a very competitive player which is why I'm applying to Vanquish.

Do you have any prior AvA expierience? I do not.

Some additional info:

Link to my AgendaStats page: agendastats.com/player.php?p=duskhound&x=3&y=21

Computer specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster V8
RAM: 8GB (4 x 2GB) Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600
HD: 300GB Western Digi VelociRaptor + 1TB SATA-II
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro
PSU: Corsair 950W
GPU: 1GB Radeon HD 5870
Case: In-Win Ironclad
Monitor: ASUS 24" VW246H 2ms HDMI

Just want to add that when I first started GA I saw the Conquest map (G22) and saw DV8 had about 6-7 hexes, and within the first week of me playing I saw it expand rapidly, and now it's at the point where Vanquish has taken a third of the map by itself and DigitalSyn has the bottom portion. That's impressive, and that's exactly what I want to be a part of. I do realize that the requirements in the Agency Center state that applicants must be level 44+ and have a 4.5 Combat rating, so if my application needs to be put away until I have fulfilled that and then subsequently readdressed, I understand (I'm currently level 38 with 4 stars).
Back to top Go down
Longshot

Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Duskound - 38 Recon   Duskound - 38 Recon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:03 am

Hoorah! There are still people out there who DON'T use Dual Daggers!

I like you.
Back to top Go down
Tysabri

Tysabri

PostSubject: Re: Duskound - 38 Recon   Duskound - 38 Recon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 am

You... you can spell.... and you're well-spoken ;________________;

And you're from Cali. FTW! >:}
Back to top Go down
Duskhound

PostSubject: Re: Duskound - 38 Recon   Duskound - 38 Recon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Wanted to update that I'm level 40 now.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Duskound - 38 Recon   Duskound - 38 Recon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 am

Duskound - 38 Recon KS-Approves01
I was given an unexpected chance to play against Duskhound tonight & he did very well considering his PUG team was pretty fail.
He held his own and knew when to serious up.
It wasn't until the start of 2nd point until I realized that he was in my match and once i pm'd him "Consider this your tryout", his kills jumped up fast lol.
This dude has my approval 100% & even though he's not up to lvl/star lvl; I think he'd make a great addition to the agency.
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

PostSubject: Re: Duskound - 38 Recon   Duskound - 38 Recon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:20 am

I like this guy so far. We are looking for an amazing sniper. maybe you can fill those shoes. We will see... I give him aporval. message me in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duskound - 38 Recon   Duskound - 38 Recon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duskound - 38 Recon
Page 1 of 1