A Global Agenda Clan.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Player Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tysabri

PostSubject: Player Application   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Please fill out the following application in a NEW thread, and post it here in the Player Applications forum.

Name:

Primary Class:

Preferred nickname/pronunciation of your name (leave this blank at your own peril):

Is your gear all Epics? Mixed? Please describe:

Weapon of Choice:

Do you have Ventrilo and a mic?

If someone claims they are a female in voicechat, do you believe them?

Will you use our forums? Will you use them for something other than trolling?

Will you be able to commit to the 8:30-10:30 PST Monday through Thursday time for AvA?

If you are put on the Second Team or not placed on a team at all, will you feel butthurt or feel like ragequitting the game?

Are you a Pub Star?

How do you feel about recons?

If you die, should you: A. Fly back to the fight, B. Call for the robo to place the beacon, C. Yell at the robo to drop the beacon, preferrably with several expletives included, or D. /suicide

You get rolled by a meleecon and his dual daggers. How should you deal with him?

What are your opinions on fizzling?

Someone accuses you of cheating/hacking. How will you respond?

You have to go to the bathroom during an AvA match. Do you: A. Ninja-AFK, B. Valiantly hold it until after the match, or C. RAID BUCKET?

Is Global Agenda an MMO or a Shooter?

What is a "mangina"?

Have you played any other shooters? Competitively?

Do you have any prior AvA experience?

Last edited by Tysabri on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amen

PostSubject: Amen 30+ all classes. Primary Medic.   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Name: Amen

Age: Old enough to know what I'm doing, young enough to do it all night.

Primary Class: Medic

Preferred nickname/pronunciation of your name (leave this blank at your own peril):

Is your gear all Epics? Mixed? Please describe: Everything that is important is epiced. epic armor/mods. i think my pain gun, jetpack, and poison injector are not.

Weapon of Choice: You could go with this... or you could go with that... or you could go with us!

Do you have Ventrilo and a mic? yes, and during raid times. Got to borrow roommates so there may be a chance he is playing WoW and i have to give it up. /sigh

If someone claims they are a female in voicechat, do you believe them? GIRL means Guy In Real Life... everyone knows that!

Will you use our forums? Yes Will you use them for something other than trolling? I am posting my application aren't I? Wink

Will you be able to commit to the 7:30-9:30 PST Monday through Thursday time for AvA? I have a really strange work schedule so i can make it pretty much half the days. This week i will not be able to make Monday and Wednesday.

If you are put on the Second Team or not placed on a team at all, will you feel butthurt or feel like ragequitting the game? Whats a "B" team?

How do you feel about recons? If they are good, you don't ever see them, but the match always seems much easier.

If you die, should you: A. Fly back to the fight, B. Call for the robo to place the beacon, C. Yell at the robo to drop the beacon, preferrably with several expletives included, or D. /suicide: E: Yell at everyone else for not doing their job because OBVIOUSLY I am the best player ever and should never die.

You get rolled by a meleecon and his dual daggers. How should you deal with him? L2 Jetpack moar

What are your opinions on fizzling? Been away for a few months... haven't heard of this term in game.

Someone accuses you of cheating/hacking. How will you respond? LOL, thanks! =D

You have to go to the bathroom during an AvA match. Do you: A. Ninja-AFK, B. Valiantly hold it until after the match, or C. RAID BUCKET? Who doesn't have a raid bucket?

Is Global Agenda an MMO or a Shooter? A shooter with economics and forum rage

What is a "mangina"? I just had to google that... why did Cryme's picture come up?

Have you played any other shooters? Competitively? First shooter ever was Wolfenstien 3D

Do you have any prior AvA experience? A little Wink
Back to top Go down
Tirali

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:08 pm

This guy make himself stand out over the other apps by posting in the thread that has the example app in it ! He's obviously pro (some sarcasm intended).

(Perhaps this thread should be locked)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentsadist

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:15 am

rofl, I had always assumed it was. Though I read instructions, so I would not have found out for myself lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColdFire

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 am

Is Global Agenda an MMO or a Shooter? A shooter with economics and forum rage

What is a "mangina"? I just had to google that... why did Cryme's picture come up?

Best things said so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nearsighted

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:30 am

ColdFire wrote:
why did Cryme's picture come up?

BURN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuzzySox

PostSubject: let me innnnn   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:47 am

Name: FuzzySox

Primary Class: Robo

Preferred nickname/pronunciation of your name (leave this blank at your own peril): Fuzz

Is your gear all Epics? Mixed? Please describe: Epic items armor havent messed around with

Weapon of Choice: Personal turret

Do you have Ventrilo and a mic? yes

If someone claims they are a female in voicechat, do you believe them? if they sound like a chick sure dont make any difference to me

Will you use our forums? Will you use them for something other than trolling? sure

Will you be able to commit to the 7:30-9:30 PST Monday through Thursday time for AvA? possibly i have school in the morning for another 2 months then once i get work ill work 6 days on 6 days off and when im working its 12 hours so i cant play those 6 days

If you are put on the Second Team or not placed on a team at all, will you feel butthurt or feel like ragequitting the game? dont care aslong as i get to every now n then

Are you a Pub Star? wtf

How do you feel about recons? to damn many same as robos but i like mine

If you die, should you: A. Fly back to the fight, B. Call for the robo to place the beacon, C. Yell at the robo to drop the beacon, preferrably with several expletives included, or D. /suicide B or C depending on how well he listens and if hes a crybaby

You get rolled by a meleecon and his dual daggers. How should you deal with him? stand on my turret and block with my infinite energy shield or if hes smart and shoots stand infront of my turret and shoot him

What are your opinions on fizzling? that was in family guy

Someone accuses you of cheating/hacking. How will you respond? laugh at them

You have to go to the bathroom during an AvA match. Do you: A. Ninja-AFK, B. Valiantly hold it until after the match, or C. RAID BUCKET? B

Is Global Agenda an MMO or a Shooter? its both lotsa people play it online and its a shooter not everyone has to be in one match just like Diablo is a shooter with 8 person games max

What is a "mangina"? manga is japanese cartoons wtf is mangina

Have you played any other shooters? Competitively? not really

Do you have any prior AvA experience? i was in Jagerbombs part of JL and still in they're agency that they shaved down to 12 people but they dont play now cause of the team of 2 max in merc
Back to top Go down
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:51 am

We definitely need to lock this thread. So that people make their own threads for apps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zahza

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:49 am

Tbh i think dont lock it. I think the ppl that post here arent paying attention or just dont care... why do you want a guildmember like that? .... So shouldnt let ppl in that post here imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warath

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 am

Makes for an easy filter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Zahza wrote:
Tbh i think dont lock it. I think the ppl that post here arent paying attention or just dont care... why do you want a guildmember like that? .... So shouldnt let ppl in that post here imo.

Good enough for me. DON'T lock please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColdFire

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:55 pm

This Thread should be locked. I disagree. We need to make sure people post in the right areas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Application   

Back to top Go down

Player Application
Page 1 of 1